Skip to content

Finished a few things in the bathroom last night

I was able to finish up everything with the new toilet. It is fully operational now. It uses very little water. I think it uses something like 1.4 gallons of water for every flush. Amazing. I put up the towel holders and worked on putting the mirror up. Found out the mirror we purchased had a bad spot in it so we took it back and had to go to menards to pick up a replacement. The new mirror is made by the same company but it is just a little taller than the other. I will have to move the top mounts up a bit before I can get that finished. After that I believe the bathroom will be finished.

Posted in Basement.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.