Skip to content

Well, I am back to fc6 for a slave backend box

Tonight I started back on a fc6 build I was working on as a slave backend box.  Everything was working fine until I did a yum upgrade.  X broke.  I have that working at the correct res again.  Right now I am working on getting lirc working again.  I have no idea what happen to lirc.  I will have to dig into that this weekend.  After that I believe I will have it ready to bring upstairs.  I just closed the box up tonight and it seems to be running cool and quite.  I hope the lirc problem is not to much and I hope nothing else pops up.

Posted in Mythtv.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.