Skip to content

Didn’t do much last night

I started working on getting all of the data cables organized. What a mess. I finished up attaching that last piece of drywall and then mounted the punch down blocks. I started putting the new jacks in each outlet upstairs. I was able to get 2 jacks completed and all set. Have about three more to go for upstairs and then I will start on the basement jacks. The basement should go much faster. There are more of them but they should go very quickly. I want to label each jack when I am finished then because I only have a 16 port switch and will not be able to plug all cables in at the same time. I took some more pictures of the basement early this morning. You can see them here.

Posted in Basement.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.